Thursday 6 June 2019

Me

Hi my name is Jessica-Jayne but you can just call me Jess. I’m in year 8 and I go to Gisborne Intermediate. I have two cute cats and one older sister.

I enjoy gaming, archery, kayaking, skiing and horse riding. I like cats, dogs and horses. My challenges this year is to raise money for action week. My goals this year is to be prepared for high school and get student of the week.


This year I am looking forward to action week and more. By the end of the year I’m hoping to get student of the week and have tried something new.



3 comments:

  1. Hi Jess, How are you? I like this blog post because It's about yourself and Not about other people... I'm going to gisborne intermediate next year *hopefully* So if you have any tips I would be Excited to hear them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I zayden I like your map

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your post but you are not describing lots about you, what is your passion and just over all tell us more. But rather than that is is good. Arlo.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what we had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.